Seoul (Hybrid) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
🚀 About Flipster
Flipster is a next-level trading platform that is connecting investors to insight, and new opportunities brewing in the cryptoverse. We uncover exclusive opportunities and provide a high-performance platform to put them to work. We believe in an exciting, bold future for crypto. A decentralized, well-governed space, that sparks progress for investors, traders and amazingly innovative crypto projects simultaneously. Flipster will unlock access to ideas we can't even imagine yet. We aim to propel their development and uncover potential.
- Manage the entire product life cycle by leading a cross-functional team('Squad') of engineers and designers to implement product strategies consistent with the company's vision.
- Setting team goals and managing priorities and progress in order to maximize the business impact and ensure that the product and releases are launched on schedule.
- Produce product requirement documents (PRD) including user stories and metrics that inform the success of product design.
- Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders across various teams to gather requirements and understand priorities regarding the product goals and keep stakeholders up to date with the progress.
- Analyze product metrics, user feedback, market research, and competitor analysis and define solutions to continuously optimize the user experience and maintain the product's competitive advantage.
What we want you to have
- Experience in successfully launching a new service and enhancing the user experience through users' feedback and data analysis
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and team in English
- Deep understanding and experience in agile methodology
- Experience in leading a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to achieve a certain product vision
- Ability to think logically, persuading team members and stakeholders
- Keen interest in maximizing the user experience
- Good time management, coordination, and prioritization skills to manage multiple projects and keep them on schedule.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in IT industry
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
Nice to have
- Experience in setting and managing OKR to meet the team's product initiative aligned with the company's objective
- Experience in setting tools for data analysis and making judgments based on the analysis
- Experience in enhancing product metrics through AB testing
- Familiar with tools such as Jira, Slack, and Google Analytics
- Startup experience
- User research experience
- Interest in new IT trends and open mind toward new ideas
- Previous experience in the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry
Our hiring process
- Resume/CV submission
- Practical interview with person in charge
- Product exercise(one pager)
- Exercise review interview
- In-depth interview with C-level