Intermediate Software Developer
Worldwide (Remote) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
- ENGLISH: CONVERSATIONAL
- React Native
Join Our Innovative Tech Team as an Intermediate Developer!
Are you an experienced developer with over 3 years of coding and web application expertise? Are you eager to shift your focus from mundane operations support to more innovative and challenging development projects? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you at oneCHARGE.
Who We Are
We are one of the leading EV charging solution provider in Hong Kong, Korea, and Macau. At oneCHARGE, we’re on the lookout for exceptional front-end (FE) and back-end (BE) programmers with expertise in ES6/CSS, Ruby on Rails, Golang, etc. We are eager to enrich our development skill pool and take our applications to new heights of innovation and technical excellence. If you’re the type of developer who is never satisfied, constantly seeking to create new technologies and design patterns, and willing to undertake complete rebuilds using the latest technology, we want to hear from you. We thrive on doing what has never been done before.
- Maintain code quality, support, and enhance existing systems and platforms (Frontend / Backend / Mobile. Work on your comfortable tech)
- Work closely with other engineers to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices across our technology stack.
- Manage product requirements and progress in an agile manner to ensure deadlines are met
- Meeting with clients and proposing technical solutions to requirements
- Provide customer service and technical support
- Troubleshooting and technical investigation on issues reported
- Experience related discipline for over 3 years
- Tell us why you are the right person for the job
- Show us some web/mobile/backend projects you worked on (hobby/work) are required
- Degree holder in Computer Science is a plus
- Fast learner, love coding and new technologies
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Experience in Mobile development is a plus
- Experience with React Native, Kotlin or IoT communication or serial communication is a big plus
What We Offer
- 5-day Work Week
- Flexible Working Hour
- Allow to work remotely (from home or during vacation!)
- Birthday, Marriage, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Happy and Dynamic Environment
- Wearing Casually
To apply, Tell us why you are the right person for the job – cover letter required. Please also include your latest CV, portfolio/Github/relevant profiles, and availability.