Seoul (Hybrid) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
- Technical Support
What You'll Do
A Systems Engineer (SE) is a customer-focused technical sales professional who provides technical information and design/implementation guidance to one or more customers. You will have direct technical accountability for specific opportunities, leveraging knowledge across the broad Cisco portfolio, including software and services.
You will liaise closely with our Account/ Business Development/ Product Sales Specialists in a pre-sales technical role
- Showcasing Cisco product solutions
- Setting up demonstrations
- Explaining features and benefits to customers
- Crafting and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
In addition to technological aptitude and the ability to learn quickly and stay current, your interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills should evoke passion and confidence within the team. You will have account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory from technical perspective and hence it's helpful to stay up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services. You will provide consultative support in your technical area to other Systems Engineers.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of a team of Systems Engineers. You will partner with Account Manager(s), Business Development Managers, Product Sales Executives or Specialists of your account/territory/patch. You will work with partners and customers to ensure the best possible solution. We provide best and optimized solutions to the clients in the area of Smart-cities, IOT, Security and other IT infrastructure components.
Who You Are
A hardworking and performing individual who works for a collaborative experience for Cisco and the client, and who is passionate about new technologies. You are a true teammate and love to learn. Besides this, it is expected that you have:
- At least 3+ years with related experience on Cisco product and services and / or relevant experience in similar domain
- CCIE certification is great to have
- Baseline presales skills and knowledge in at least one of these architectures - Router/Switch/Wireless, Data Center/Cloud, Collaboration, Security
- Knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications You are able to understand and converse about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Excellent written, verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills for effective consultative selling
- You can work effectively and contribute as a team member