Seoul (On-site) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
- ENGLISH: BUSINESS
As a Front-end Engineer, you will work closely with senior development teams, and coordinate tasks and schedule with our overseas developers as well. You will be mainly responsible for designing and developing reusable code and libraries. Along with this task, you will be developing, maintaining and improving the eMoldino software.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Managing advanced technologies to improve legacy applications
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as React, Vue, Svelte, etc.
- General understanding of the web development process
- Experience in TypeScript development
- Familiarity with code versioning and collaboration using Git
- Familiarity with tools like Webpack, Babel, Rollup, etc.
- Experience with SCM (Supply Chain Management Solution), smart factory, equipment and mold management, and enterprise software
- Understanding of the Vue (2, 3) framework
- Experience with unit testing, UI testing, deployment, and other CI/CD processes
- Experience in data visualization
- Experience in performance measurement and optimization
- Ability to manage the overall web development process
- Experience in guiding the frontend team (such as creating frontend guide documentation)
- Fluent in English conversation.
- Full-time (3 months probation period)
- Workplace: 14F Seoul Square, 416, Hangang-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul
- Working hours: 09:00~18:00 (5 days)
Guideline for Applicants
- Resume/CV via email (No longer than 1 page)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- File Name: FrontEnd_Name