Senior Full-stack Engineer (Web/Workflow)
Worldwide (Remote) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
At LottieFiles, we are working to create the biggest playfield the world of creation has ever seen. We bring the best designers, developers, and marketers together to unleash the power of Lottie in their creations, enabling them to add motion to every part of their digital journey.
The Lottie team is passionate and fun and has achieved incredible results in a very short time. It’s a fast-paced environment where you can have a real impact, and an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude are appreciated. We release new features every other week and new products or updates every other month.
We're seeking a talented Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our team in crafting cutting-edge web applications using React and Remix, with a strong emphasis on TypeScript and debugging prowess.
- Solid, robust technical foundation, with over 5 years of experience building products or systems at a considerable scale.
- Your versatile problem-solver, equally comfortable navigating frontend and backend complexities—whatever it takes to solve challenges and bring joy to users, both within and beyond the organization.
- You excel at producing meticulously tested, well-documented code that boasts robust production observability.
- You deeply understand the needs of users, both internal and external, and are dedicated to enriching the experience for all customers.
- Working harmoniously with diverse experts is second nature to you.
- Your knack for interconnecting various services and processes is proven, even when encountering unfamiliar terrain.
- Upholding the gold standards of engineering, security, and design is your way of life.
- Mastery in TypeScript, particularly with React and Remix. However, we value your overall engineering finesse more than fluency in a specific language or framework.
- A track record of seamlessly integrating RESTful and GraphQL APIs into web applications.
- Prior engagements where you've devised engineering solutions with a strong support focus.
List of Tech stack / tools knowledge required
- TailwindCSS or similar CSS framework
- GraphQL / gRPC
- Testing libraries
- Work with a team of technical engineers and designers who put users first
- Build and maintain our web platform
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop modular ecosystem and collaborate with other teams
- Write clean and well-designed code
- Follow industry best practices
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- Flexible Work Hours
- A welcome gift and LottieFiles swagpack
- USD $1000 bonus to set up your workstation at home
- Unlimited Leave Days
- Medical Insurance
- Generous learning budget
- Gym membership
- Co-working space membership