Senior Mobile React Native Developer
Seoul (Remote) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
- ENGLISH: FLUENT
- Mobile app
- React Native
NomadHer is the leading app for female globetrotters, empowering women to travel solo safely. It's been recognized by Apple, Forbes, the Paris Olympic Committee, the UN, and Dior as an innovative force for female consumer technology and empowerment. Our team continues to expand, bringing inspiration and innovation to our product.
Why This Role?
- Make a profound impact by empowering women to travel safely and independently.
- Broaden your technical and creative horizons by wearing multiple hats in a dynamic role.
- Work with a nomadic and flexible team that values speed and hard work.
- Interact with a diverse and inspiring community of women from all over the world.
As a Senior React Native Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for maintaining and evolving our existing mobile application while ensuring code quality and performance. We're fortunate to have an existing clean and working code base, developed by talented senior developers. With the help of the documentation produced, you will have to continue the work with the rest of the team! You will start with simple tasks to have time to adapt to the codebase and get comfortable.
For the current months, you'll be the main lead developer, with the opportunity to evolve into a lead position as other developers join the adventure.
- Taking part in the development cycle of new features: conception, estimation, coding.
- Ensure app stability: Testing, release, maintenance, fix bugs.
- Communicate and explain features or technical choices to non-tech teams.
- Use development best practices to ensure the quality of the app, good test coverage, and efficient deployment.
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of proven experience developing mobile app using React Native
- You are familiar with Redux or a similar state manager.
- You have already used Firebase, Firestore, and Cloud Functions.
- You are fluent in English and are comfortable talking about your work with non-tech team members
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and third-party integrations including Payment API (Stripe, Paypal etc)
- Solid understanding of mobile app architecture and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects.
- Familiarity with SOLID principles and CLEAN architecture.
- Experience with refactoring and a penchant for handling long-term code architecture.
- Interest in Test Driven Development methodologies.
- Enthusiasm for tackling code architecture challenges.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform /Firebase
- Experience with native development (iOS/Android) is a plus.
- A portfolio of past mobile app projects is highly desirable.
- React Native
- State Management: Redux Toolkit
- Firebase (Firestore, Authentication, Cloud functions)
- NestJS API
- ElasticSearch for advanced search capabilities
- Stripe (soon paypal)
What we offer?
- Competitive Salary & Equipments set-up
- We are a full-time remote team that loves traveling with the full spirit of nomads.
- Diversity and openness are key important factors of the NomadHer Team.
- Your work brings so much impact to society
- Due to the size of our team, we are looking for a profile that has already experienced these technologies and who can lead the project.
- Complete a small technical test at home.
- Participate in an interview with the NomadHer team.
- Get ready to join a mission-driven company!
Discover More About NomadHer
Download the NomadHer app and visit our website to learn more about our mission and how we're empowering women to travel the world.
We are committed to finding the best match for our team and will close the application process once the right candidate is identified. We encourage interested applicants to apply promptly to ensure their candidacy is considered.
We await your application with eagerness and look forward to the possibility of you joining our team. Together, we can innovate and empower. Hasta pronto! ✌️