Seoul (On-site) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
- ENGLISH: FLUENT
While our company typically does not offer remote work options, we are willing to make accommodations for this position.
As our Tech Lead, you will be pivotal in steering the technological direction of STEK Software's cutting-edge projects like the PreCut Delivery System and Customer Portal CRM. This is an opportunity to utilize your skills and experience in a dynamic environment to drive innovation, improve efficiency, and enhance customer satisfaction. Your responsibilities will encompass the overall technical leadership, encompassing the development and execution of technology strategies, roadmap management, problem-solving, and customer support.
As a truly global company, STEK has distributors in almost every country. We aim to develop solutions that solve difficulties our customers worldwide experience by delivering tools to help them be more productive, save time, lower costs, and operate sustainably to make an impact in the automotive industry.
- Led the development of both front-end and back-end tasks, steering the overall technology strategy.
- Develop, execute, and maintain product roadmaps to optimize functionality, performance, security, and user experience.
- Oversee the creation and delivery of new features and improvements and the maintenance of existing products to meet customer requirements.
- Guide the team in developing new products, ensuring alignment with our business objectives.
- Foster a high-performance culture that values personal growth and the company's advancement.
- Communicate effectively with the business side, ensuring technology alignment with business objectives.
- Contribute to rapid growth through active involvement in design and development services.
- Proven experience in actively designing, building, and operating operational services.
- B2B business experience with a strong understanding of both technology and business.
- Proficiency in TypeScript, React + Next.js, MySQL, Directus, TailwindCSS, AWS CloudFormation, and C#.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Proficiency with collaboration tools such as Notion, Jira, and GitHub.
- Demonstrable ability to lead, manage, and influence others.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities in complex situations.
- Willingness to engage directly in development tasks.
- Experience in CRM development and operation.
- Practical experience in solving complex problems in a B2B environment.
- Direct contribution to business growth by solving technically challenging problems.
- Experience in large-scale data processing and real-time data processing.
- A track record of successfully collaborating with various departments to solve business problems.
- Demonstrable capacity to foster team growth and have a positive impact.
Who is STEK?
STEK is a premium automotive paint protection film manufacturer that produces the most innovative product on the market. We are expanding into other protective film-related fields, such as automotive window tints, architectural films, and anti-microbial films.
Your place of work
You will be working at the STEK office in Korea. If you are not a Korean citizen, we will assist you in acquiring the relevant visa you will need to work legally and receive all the social security benefits in Korea.
Why work with STEK?
STEK offers a permanent, full-time position for every employee we find fit for the company after the probationary period. We ensure all our employees can work in a secure environment that allows them access to all social security benefits.
STEK is proud of its diverse work environment. Our hiring practice revolves around merit, not social background. STEK’s Korea office has hired employees from Canada, Brazil, El Salvador, and various countries worldwide.
While working at STEK’s Korea office, you won’t have to worry about conforming to the strict work culture of Korean workplaces. Nobody will force you to drink at company dinners, and everyone will respect your dietary choices. Also, nobody will force you to work overtime unnecessarily.