Senior Software Engineer (UI/UX) - Korea Based
Seoul (Remote) • Full time
- KOREAN: FLUENT
Created by Monsters. Built for gamers.™
TLM, an Endava company, is a world-class video game company focused on development for some of the biggest games in the industry. Our mission is to break down barriers in the video game industry and make game tech available to all game developers regardless of size.
We are looking for good humans with incredible talent to make great games.
Position Summary: Senior Software Engineer (UI / UX Implementation)
TLM is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (UI / UX Implementation). The ideal candidate is well rounded and generalist, able to assist in all areas of the software engineering department. The desired candidate is also self-motivated, can adapt in a rapidly changing environment, and is comfortable with work duties ranging from User Interface implementation in a custom SDK to prototyping UX with the design team.
- 100% Remote position & other cool benefits
- Working with an international team on AAA games in a multi-engine studio (Frostbite, Unreal, CryEngine)
- Develop user interface code for video games in a software engineering capacity, with a console & online focus
- Be a part of a groundbreaking new global game developer and publisher, with a permanently remote team
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and stock options available for full-time employees
- Create complex Widgets, Screens and other User Interface systems utilizing C++, UMG, and core technologies
- Work closely with UI designers and artists to aid in the construction of UI screens, tools and systems
- Diagnose and fix UI bugs, and profile and optimize UI code as necessary
- Mentor other UI / UX team members on the UI team
- Research and share new knowledge on processes and technologies
- Learning is one of our core values, as such, mentor others within your team and/or across departments
- Perform in an active role in supporting the game by helping optimize production and pipelines
- 5+ years programming, software engineering, or software development experience.
- Demonstrated skills implementing User Interface code and SDKs.
- Excellent C/C++ skills
- Shipped product on the Unreal 4/5 development engine
- 1+ shipped AAA console or PC game as a UI engineer
- Experience architecting systems to work with the challenges of localization / internationalization
- 3+ years of proven technical leadership on major technical projects or initiatives
- Great interpersonal skills
- Familiarity developing and implementing UI art and UX design pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with game rendering pipelines and UI rendering techniques
- Familiarity with console TCR / TRC certification requirements as it applies to UI and online functionality
- Cross platform development experience with at least PC and Console tools and technologies.