Testing SW Application Engineer
Seoul (On-site) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
- ENGLISH: BUSINESS
Our Code Testing Solutions Team is looking for an Application Engineer who will re responsible for our SW verification/test Tools. If you are the right person, please send us your English CV and Cover Letter :)
- Leading post-sales adoption of SW verification products including training, customization, coaching, and support for general product usage and technical issues
- Presenting, demonstrating, and evaluating Vector’s SW testing automation solution based on each customer’s needs.
- Meeting with customers and prospects to understand the details of their software development and verification workflow and match those needs to Vector solutions.
- Filling in the gap between customers’ expectations and the product capabilities through providing a solution or a workaround.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in related science and engineering fields, such as SW engineering, Electronics Engineering, or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience with embedded compilers and other tools present in the software development environment: software design, verification, etc.
- Knowledge of SW development process and SW build process
- Strong knowledge of C and C++
- Knowledge of Python and/or other scripting languages
- Someone who likes to be challenged
- Positive, customer-service-oriented attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Automotive, avionic, and defense industry experience is a plus.
- Experience in Linux is also a plus.
Vector Korea is a global company based in Germany, renowned for its industry-leading technology. It offers positions that allow for growth as a specialist in the field within a horizontal and autonomous organizational culture. We look forward to your application!
- Annual performance-based bonuses
- Access to all necessary training courses
- Flexible working hours (core time from 10am - 4pm)
- Remote work options (twice a week)
- 20 days of paid annual leave
- Annual health check-up support for employees and families
- Financial support for fitness and club activities
- Various social events
- An independent and economically stable company
- Regular company-wide meetings for information sharing
- Mentoring system for early adaptation
- Horizontal organizational culture that values work-life balance
- Organizational culture that encourages employee participation based on trust
- Application of a three-month probationary period
벡터코리아는 업계 최고의 기술력을 가진, 독일에 본사를 둔 글로벌 기업으로, 수평적이고 자율성이 높은 조직문화에서 해당 분야의 전문가로 성장할 수 있는 포지션입니다. 많은 지원 바랍니다! :)
- 매년 경영성과급 지급
- 필요한 모든 교육 수강 가능
- 유연근무제 (10am - 4pm코어타임)
- 원격근무 (주2회)
- 연간 20일 유급휴가
- 매년 임직원 및 가족 건강검진 지원
- 체력단련비 및 동아리활동 지원
- 다양한 소셜 이벤트
- 독립적이고 경제적으로 탄탄한 회사
- 정기적 전사회의를 통한 정보 공유
- 조기적응을 위한 멘토링제도
- 워라밸을 중요시하는 수평적 조직문화
- 신뢰 기반의 직원 참여를 격려하는 조직문화
- 3개월 수습기간 적용