Senior Android Developer
Seoul (On-site) • Full time
- VISA SPONSORSHIP
- KOREAN: CONVERSATIONAL
- ENGLISH: BUSINESS
- Mobile app
Kooky, a central hub for Kpop enthusiasts, is on the hunt for a highly skilled Senior Android Developer who has a passion for the colorful world of Kpop. As a vital part of our team, you will help us build and refine native Android applications that bring joy and engagement to Kpop fans and artists around the globe.
- Design, build, and deliver native Android applications in an agile environment.
- Strive for high code quality, readability, and comprehensive test coverage.
- Advocate for best practices in Android development.
- Identify potential improvements in the codebase and propose integrations seamlessly.
- Monitor the performance of live apps and work on code-level optimizations.
- Identify and rectify bottlenecks and bugs to enhance overall application performance.
- Proficient in mobile software development, particularly with Java or Kotlin.
- Experience with Ruby and Android SDK.
- Familiarity with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing (experience in test-driven development is a plus).
- Knowledgeable in CI/CD workflows.
- Strong understanding of mobile architecture using design patterns such as MVVM/MVC/MVP.
- Familiar with firebase integrations and RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services.
- Knowledge of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient with code versioning tools, such as Git, and continuous integration tools (Bitrise, Fastlane, etc).
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong analytical capabilities.
- Proven experience in mobile software development.
- Demonstrated understanding of development tools and processes (Git-flow, peer reviewing).
- Conversational skills in both English and Korean (written and spoken), with a self-motivated and autonomous mindset.
- Familiarity with various testing tools.
This position is full time, from 10 AM to 7 PM.
- Be part of a dynamic team that shapes the global Kpop scene, impacting fans and artists worldwide.
- Work in an exciting, challenging, and stimulating environment.
- Opportunity for career progression and enhancement of technical skills.
At Kooky, we inspire fans to express their passion for Kpop and provide them a platform to support their favorite artists. If you are a self-driven Android Developer with a creative flair and a data-driven mindset, we welcome you to step outside the conventional and join our team!