Seoul (On-site) • Full time • Salary: ₩45M - ₩75M
- KOREAN: FLUENT
- ENGLISH: FLUENT
Founded in 2019, nr2 is a leading AI-based investment platform with offices in the United Kingdom and South Korea. We specialize in the analysis of companies in the context of investment. We do this using proprietary AI models and statistical analysis. Our primary product, Sight®, streamlines the investment analysis process by replicating the thought process of investors, thereby reducing cognitive bias. We have raised a Seed round in 2019 from renowned investors including Lord Rothschild and Sir Simon Robey. We have worked with prestigious organizations such as L'Oréal, the World Economic Forum, Curium Pharma, Pernod Ricard, CNTTech, and the French Embassy in Seoul.
Seoul, South Korea or UK or Remote (we do not sponsor visa for this position)
Korean (Native or Bilingual), English (Native or Bilingual), French is a plus
We are seeking an Product Manager to guide the development and market success of Sight®. This role will require close collaboration with engineers, regular engagement with users, and the development, improvement and tracking of key performance metrics.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to develop features
- Engage with customers to gather feedback
- Conduct market research and define product roadmap
- Monitor key performance indicators
- Experience in product management, preferably in tech startups
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Fluent in Korean and intermediate in English
- MBA or equivalent is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and make data-driven decisions
As nr2 continues to expand, this role offers significant potential for growth and is expected to evolve alongside the company's needs.