Front End Developer
Seoul (On-site) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
- ENGLISH: BUSINESS
Responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, modification, and maintenance of properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component to meet agreed business needs.
About The Role
In this opportunity as Front End Developer, you will:
- Applying modern development practices, you will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle, building, testing, and delivering local solutions.
- Working in a collaborative team-oriented environment, you will share information, value diverse ideas, and partner with cross-functional and remote teams.
- With a strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, you will deliver solutions against strict timelines.
- You are empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. You will contribute innovative ideas, create solutions, and be accountable for end-to-end deliveries.
- Through active engagement and communication with cross-functional partners and team members, you will effectively articulate ideas and collaborate on technical developments.
- Learn, suggest, and implement new IT technologies/techniques.
You’re a fit for the role of Front End Developer if your background includes:
- Proficiency in a programming language: C#
- Proficiency in Web development: Asp .net, Asp .net core
- Implement responsive designs that work across all devices.
- Collaborate with designers to translate visual designs into functional code.
- Content development experience preferred.
- Have a desire to learn and embrace new and emerging technology.
- Fix bugs and troubleshoot issues promptly.
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
Hybrid Work Model: Currently the majority of our employees are working within a hybrid environment consisting of in-office and remote work, and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines. Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com.