Technical Solution Engineer (A.I. Marketing Technology)
Seoul (Hybrid) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
- Technical Support
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
Task of the role
- Responsible for day-to-day customer care and administration of Appier’s products.
- Respond to escalated technical questions about Appier’s products globally by using written communication channels.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and solve the issues by close communication with developers.
- Develop internal tools and scripts to streamline operations and visualize/analyze data.
- Provide advice and solution of Appier’s products to customers and colleagues from technical aspects, which may include AI-powered solutions with help from the data science team.
- Contribute to new feature enhancements.
- (plus) Strong oral and written communication skills in any of the below languages, Korean/Vietnamese/Thai/Indonesian/Spanish
- (optional) Analyze data and give good insights to customers and colleagues.
- (optional) Proactively conduct close communication with customers and understand underlying requirements to provide deliverable solutions.
- (optional) Proactively translate business requirements and consolidate into product features for product developments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English (=Professional level).
- Solid research and statistical skills to convey information to others in easily understandable ways with logical explanation.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Potential ability to conduct data analysis and a high level of consultation.
- Potential ability to advise on a high level of data exchange architecture.
- Relevant BSc degree with 2 years of experience in a relevant position.
Nice to have
- BS/MS in computer science, economics or statistics
- Experience in the digital marketing industry
- Experience with iOS & Android application development.
- Experience with data mining projects, has a strong sense about data, BI dashboard and help executive make business decisions - leveraging power of data
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individuals can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better.