Cloud Support Engineer - Analytics
Seoul (On-site) • Full time
- KOREAN: FLUENT
- Data Engineering
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Amazon’s world-class team of engineers, and work with some of the best and brightest while also developing your skills and career within one of the most dynamic, innovative and progressive technology companies anywhere. In addition to a stimulating and fun working environment, Amazon offers mentoring programs with experienced engineers, regular tech talks with technology principals, and well-defined career paths for motivated engineers who want to contribute to our culture of operational excellence and customer-focused technical innovation.
You will be surrounded by a team that are passionate about computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you
- Learn, Support, and use groundbreaking technologies
- Interact with engineers from leading technology companies around the world
- Engage with and solve customers technical issues via phone, chat or email
- Apply advanced techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Leverage your day-to-day experiences to provide the voice of the customer to internal AWS teams
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the AWS customer community
- Our support engineers are also the “voice of the customer” and have a strong voice in to the teams for recurring issues or feature requests.
Want to know what’s it like to be a Support at AWS? Take a look!
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Experience with Linux Application level troubleshooting
- Data warehouse experience (i.e. Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake)
- Search engines (i.e Elasticsearch, Apache Solr)
- Streaming services (i.e. Kafka, Kinesis)
- Database performance tuning, troubleshooting, and optimization
- Operating System administration experience (Linux or Windows)
- Fundamental networking skills
- Understanding of the concepts of Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Communication skills to successfully engage with customers
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills in Korean and strong writing/reading skills in English
- Some experience with query analyzers and query tuning / slow query optimization etc.
- Demonstrable Knowledge & experience in various Big Data or distributed systems. Such as Hadoop, NoSQL, Search and Streaming.
- Knowledge and experience maintaining large networks (Routers, Switches, Firewalls)
- Experience working with large Cloud platforms or Virtualisation platforms(AWS, Azure, VMware)
- Experience working in Large Enterprise, Public Sector, or with vendor managing, and/or maintaining large scale Enterprise systems.
- Exposure to security concepts / best practices
- Experience managing full application stacks from the Operating System up through Front End applications
- Scripting / Programming experience in database related fields
What if I’m not an expert in all the preferred qualifications listed on the job description? That’s okay. That’s our preferred list, not a required listed. We hire smart people who can dive deep so we’re more interested in the areas that you do know instead of those you haven’t been exposed to yet. Speak to an AWS recruiter and we will be happy to provide you with more information about this role or guide you to the best possible match for your profile and your career interests.
아마존은 구성원의 다양성과 포용적 기업정책 및 조직문화를 만들어 가고 있습니다. 아마존은 공정한 기회를 제공하며, 인종, 국적, 성별, 성별정체성, 성적지향, 나이, 보훈, 장애여부 등 업무수행와 관련없는 다양성을 차별하지 않습니다. 관련하여 도움이 필요하시면 연락바랍니다.
Company - Amazon Web Services Korea LLC
Job ID: A2466850