Seoul (On-site) • Full time
- KOREAN: BUSINESS
Building a product based on new types of technology is a hard thing but one of the most crucial things to make a great impact. In this role, you will be in charge of making cutting-edge machine listening technology into an innovative product by bridging the technical and business worlds. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to guide products from conception to launch, align product vision, define requirements, coordinate resources, and guide them through key milestones. It will be required to analyze and understand the market and user requirements in depth, also lead ideation and planning to drive product development with teams of world-class engineers and designers.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in electronic engineering, computer science, business administration, or design.
- 4+ years of relevant tech-related experience including developing and managing hardware/software products, designing an intuitive user interface, and enhancing API/SDK platform.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Creative ideas to build new services based on a deep understanding of technology and client requirements.
- Master's degree in a technology or business-related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Korean and English
- Self-motivated, positive, and proactive personality