Backend Developer (Kotlin)
Pangyo (Remote) • Full time • Salary: ₩32M - ₩40M
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
- ENGLISH: BUSINESS
We are looking for a developer to implement integrations with tax system APIs and integrate them into our existing business processes. With a strong desire to grow into a team lead and beyond, you will be creating one of the most progressive products for our users.
- Architect and implement integrations with tax system APIs.
- Seamlessly weave these integrations into our existing business processes.
- Play a pivotal role in building one of our most avant-garde products.
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial development experience.
- Proficiency in our tech stack: Kotlin, Spring, PostgreSQL, JOOQ, Docker, Gradle.
- A track record of successful third-party service API integrations.
Full-time commitment, 40hrs/week (8hrs/day, 5 days/week).
Why Join Us
- Flexibility First: Choose a schedule that suits you.
- Competitive Compensation: Your final salary aligns with your expertise and personal preferences.
- Seamless Relocation: If you're looking to move, we've got you covered - from visa support to flight reimbursements.
- Networking Opportunities: Gain exclusive access to an expansive professional community and a plethora of startup events.
- Growth Potential: Here, the sky's the limit. Exhibit exceptional performance, and you could be building and leading your own team sooner than you think.
If this resonates with you, and you're ready to make waves in the industry, we'd love to hear from you!
Reach out directly via Telegram @lasagnal0l. We look forward to discussing the possibilities!