S/W Development Engineer – Calibre D2S Platform
Seongnam (Hybrid) • Full time
- KOREAN: CONVERSATIONAL
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board, and system design.
Siemens EDA is looking for a software engineer to work in the Calibre D2S division. You will be responsible for designing, developing, debugging and supporting OPC and solutions for semiconductor manufacturing. You will be teaming up with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and to support existent components. To provide development needs for Calibre OPC solutions in Korea and globally.
- Develop highly scalable Calibre OPC and related solutions.
- Gather customer needs and co-ordinate with US team
- Debug crashes and issues onsite
- Design, implement and debug the OPC and related solutions. Work closely with key customers and R&D team members.
- C++ Programming
- Software Engineering knowledge.
- Communication in Korea and English
- UNIX knowledge
- Knowledge on semiconductor chip manufacturing.
- Understanding of lithography
- BS in Computer Science or MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- SW development experience on UNIX environment.
- Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: Must be willing to travel via Car or by Air.