Mid-Level/Senior Deep Technology Business Manager and Co-Founder
Seoul (On-site) • Full time
- KOREAN: FLUENT
- ENGLISH: FLUENT
- Business Manager
- Business development
cloudyBoss Global is a leading provider of Enterprise and Industrial-grade Blockchain solutions for a multitude of different client sectors within the SME, Corporate, and Government segments. Clients’ sectors span across multiple industries and ICT market niches such as ESG, 3rd party logistics, manufacturing, cybersecurity, automation, data- sharing, IoT/IIoT, and beyond. cloudyBoss leverages its own proprietary SKYE Blockchain protocol, and its NEXT+ DLT Platform to provide unique value propositions for each client, end-client, and end-user.
Now, cloudyBoss Korea is looking to expand its team as we enter into the scaling phase within the Korea Market, focus on the development of our SaaS platform focused on ESG and AI, and raise Venture Capital. Thus, we are looking local talent to support us in such expansion process while becoming a core team member for the Korean and global markets.
Mid-Level/Senior Deep Technology Business Manager and Co-Founder (Potential Position As Local Chief Business Development Officer Role) – Part Time or Full Time
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- MUST have an entrepreneurial mindset, be a self-starter, and be willing to take on the challenges of scalability and efficiency of an SME.
- 3-5 Years+ in Relevant Position (Preferred Experience: Consulting Firm, SI Company, R&D Laboratory, and/or Technology Vendor)
- Experience in working and communicating with government, corporate, and SME level client types.
- Comfortable and proficient in learning about new, cutting-edge technologies, new industries, and other market-relevant data points in short amounts of time.
- Proven track record with the bespoke implementation of deep technology as a BizDev/Sales and/or Project Manager profile.
- Languages: Fluent in Korean and English (It is preferred if the Candidate has experience with relevant professional English and Korea relating to the ICT industry).
- Must live in Seoul or Gyeonggi-do and be willing to commute to Gangnam-gu often.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business & International Affairs, International Relations, MBA, et cetera is a plus.
- Communicating with colleagues, clients, and other relevant parties in both Korean and English regarding cloudyBoss technologies, clients’/prospects’ technologies, market trends, process of implementation, and beyond.
- Assisting with the development of business materials and processes such as Presentations, Marketing Planning, Project Plans, Case-Studies, Research Papers, and more (in both English and Korean, yet mainly Korean).
- Coordinating and leading internal/external meetings with clients, prospects, colleagues, and more, with a clear understanding of the technical concepts being utilized (inclusive of traveling to clients’ offices.)
- Developing new prospective client lead channels, mainly in Korean, while creating an organized CRM process to the manage and share the results with our global team.
- Giving Presentations at conferences, meeting rooms, and/or other relevant venues in focus of cloudyBoss, industry, education, cetera materials in Korean (and English).
- Being able to act as a lead, or co, project manager in the case of implementing technologies for clients, engaging in R&D, or supporting internal cloudyBoss developments.