Mid-Level/Senior Full-Stack Engineer and Co-Founder with Backend Focus
Seoul (On-site) • Full time
- KOREAN: FLUENT
- ENGLISH: FLUENT
cloudyBoss Global is a leading provider of Enterprise and Industrial-grade Blockchain solutions for a multitude of different client sectors within the SME, Corporate, and Government segments. Clients’ sectors span across multiple industries and ICT market niches such as ESG, 3rd party logistics, manufacturing, cybersecurity, automation, data- sharing, IoT/IIoT, and beyond. cloudyBoss leverages its own proprietary SKYE Blockchain protocol, and its NEXT+ DLT Platform to provide unique value propositions for each client, end-client, and end-user.
Now, cloudyBoss Korea is looking to expand its team as we enter into the scaling phase within the Korea Market, focus on the development of our SaaS platform focused on ESG and AI, and raise Venture Capital. Thus, we are looking local talent to support us in such expansion process while becoming a core team member for the Korean and global markets.
Mid-Level/Senior Level Full-Stack Engineer and Co-Founder with Backend Focus (Potential Position as Local Chief Technology Officer) – Part Time or Full Time
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- MUST have an entrepreneurial mindset, be a self-starter, and be willing to take on the challenges of scalability, agile development framework, and having leading attitude.
- 3-5 Years+ in Relevant Position as Lead Engineer, Senior Developer, or CTO
- Experience in working and communicating with government, corporate, and SME level client types and cooperating development teams and ICT managers.
- Comfortable and proficient in learning about new, cutting-edge technologies, coding languages, core technology stacks, and adapting to an existing development environment.
- Proven track record with the bespoke implementation of deep technology for clients and/or experience with internal and/or Co-R&D
- Languages: Fluent in Korean and English (It is preferred if the Candidate has experience with relevant professional English and Korea relating to the ICT industry).
- Must live in Seoul or Gyeonggi-do and be willing to commute to Gangnam-gu often.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, Data Science, IT, et cetera is a plus.
- Communicating with colleagues, clients, and other relevant parties in both Korean and English regarding cloudyBoss technologies, clients’/prospects’ technologies, technical processes of implementation, technology development processes, and beyond.
- Assisting with the development of business materials and processes such as Presentations, Marketing Planning, Project Plans, Case-Studies, Research Papers, and more (in both English and Korean, yet mainly Korean).
- Coordinating and assisting with internal/external meetings with clients, prospects, colleagues, and more, with a clear understanding of the technical concepts being utilized (inclusive of traveling to clients’ offices.)
- Giving Presentations at conferences, meeting rooms, and/or other relevant venues in focus of cloudyBoss, industry, education, cetera materials in Korean (and English).
- Being able to act as a lead, or co-lead Engineer in the case of implementing technologies for clients, engaging in R&D, or supporting internal cloudyBoss development.