Full Stack Engineer
Seoul (On-site) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Embark on an exciting journey with our cutting-edge Seoul & London-based entertainment tech firm, where we are dedicated to crafting top-tier K-content projects that captivate fans worldwide, immersing them in the richness of Korean culture. We've collaborated for a concert with SBS to bring the magic of K-Pop to life, partnering with 100+ sensational K-Pop artists along the way.
Also unveiling "The Director" – our trailblazing app, heralding a new era as the foremost K-edu platform exclusively designed for Hallyu enthusiasts. It helps to immerse fellows in a treasure trove of lessons, unlocking the depths of K-Culture. This app is a haven for those hungry to explore and understand the intricacies of K-Culture. Helping to elevate their knowledge, ignite their passion. (https://linktr.ee/thedirector.classes). The journey into the heart of K-Culture begins here!
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Maintenance and development of existing developed apps
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- University graduate with a 4 year degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- A person who can develop an app with the following specifications
App link: https://linktr.ee/thedirector.classes The Director Development Spec
- React Native (JS framework for building native mobile apps for iOS and android)
- Custom made UI framework
- ReactJS (JS library for building web apps)
- We will use a light UI framework to customize it for this project.
Backend API server:
- For the CMS we’ll use Strapi headless CMS to manage the content/data/videos/users and every single aspect of the frontend.
- There will be a NodeJS API server ready to server the frontend
- All client devices (web and mobile) will use the same Backend API
Backend hosting/API hosting:
- To make an efficient hosting solution and to cut costs, we can get a single AWS EC2 linux instance and host the API, web app files, database all on the same instance.
- Someone who can speak English
Salary would be decided after discussion. Send your resume via email to- email@example.com Make sure to mention the job category, your name and country in the email subject!