Staff Software Engineer
Seoul (Hybrid) • Full time
- KOREAN: FLUENT
Moloco is a machine learning company empowering organizations of all sizes to grow and unlock the full value of their unique first-party data, elevating the traditional path to performance advertising. While the largest technology companies have proven the speed and scale of ad-targeting utilizing data— the same robust performance powered by machine learning has previously been unavailable beyond their platforms.
That's where Moloco steps in. With Moloco's powerful combination of cutting-edge machine learning technologies, we play a unique and visible role in shaping the digital economy, all while allowing companies to stay independent and scale.
An industry leader at the nexus of machine learning, performance marketing, and visionary product infrastructure, Moloco is advancing the advertising technology industry. We ranked #95 in the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies for 2022. We ranked #91 among Deloitte’s 2021 Fast 500 and have been certified by 91% of the company via Great Places to Work . Check us out on Glassdoor and be sure to get an inside look at working at Moloco on Instagram , Twitter , and Youtube .
Moloco is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, London, Berlin, Seoul, Singapore, Beijing, Gurgaon, and Tokyo.
Creating a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion and belonging is core to our existence. To reach our goals, diversity of talent and thought is a critical component to how we operate as an organization. Our workforce is our superpower, and we know that fostering a culture of inclusion, authenticity, and belonging will allow us the greatest opportunity to carry out our mission -- to empower businesses of all sizes to grow through operational machine learning.
Moloco is a truly rewarding place to work and in an exciting period of growth, which you could be a part of. Join us today and apply now!
The Impact You’ll Be Contributing to Moloco
- Lead design, development, optimization, testing, and maintenance of software applications and solutions for internal and external end users.
- Lead team members and projects on one of our product teams.
- Help scale our products(DSP, RMP, and AVOD) as we push for growth and scalability.
How Do I Know if the Role is Right For Me?
- Minimum 10+ years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree (Master's highly preferred)
- Experience working with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience mentoring and leading Senior, Mid, and Junior Engineers
- System Design and development skills; from gathering requirements to design to implementation to production.
- Mastery of multiple skills involved in developing large-scale systems, such as integration testing, deployment, monitoring, production troubleshooting, database schema design, or developing data processing pipelines.
- Experience delivering projects with material impact, through leading project teams of 5+ engineers and collaborating within and across teams and roles (Product Management, SRE, Data Science, ML engineering, etc); or through autonomous ownership of unusually complex projects, from inception to productionisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in speaking and writing both Korean and English
- Benefits and Well-Being: We take care of you and create the conditions for you to do the best work of your career. Through a lens of Inclusion, we offer innovative benefits which empower our employees to take care of themselves and their families so they can do the best work of their lives. For an overview of our global benefits, click here .
Lead with Humility:
Everyone’s voice is respected, valued, and heard. With humility, we become more open and accessible to each other. We win, lose, and learn together. Accountability and feedback are essential to our success.
Uncapped Growth Mindset:
We see all situations as opportunities to learn, grow, and improve as individuals and as an organization. We seek diverse perspectives, encourage curiosity, and promote experimentation to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Create Real Value:
We pursue the most impactful opportunities with rigor and integrity. We take intelligent risks and make disciplined trade-offs to maintain deep focus. We help our customers win by delivering durable value.
Go Further Together:
We’re one team working towards one mission and vision. We collaborate proactively and inclusively, involving the right people at the right time and in the right way. We strive to create a more equitable workplace. We won’t let each other fail.
- [Moloco Company Blog][https://www.moloco.com/blogs]
- [Moloco Leadership][https://www.moloco.com/leadership]
- [Moloco Newsroom][https://www.moloco.com/newsroom]
Moloco is an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender, gender expression and gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.