Developer Technology Engineer - AI
Seoul (On-site) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
- ENGLISH: BUSINESS
- Deep learning
- Machine learning
NVIDIA has been redefining computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. It’s a unique legacy of innovation that’s fueled by great technology—and amazing people.
Today, we’re tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what’s never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world’s best talent. As an NVIDIAN, you’ll be immersed in a diverse, supportive environment where everyone is inspired to do their best work. Come join the team and see how you can make a lasting impact on the world.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working directly with key application developers to understand the current and future problems they are solving, crafting and optimizing core parallel algorithms and data structures to provide the best solutions using GPUs, through both reference code development and direct contribution to the applications.
- Collaborating closely with diverse groups at NVIDIA such as the architecture, research, libraries, tools, and system software teams to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models, by investigating the impact on application performance and developer efficiency.
- Need to travel from time to time for conferences and for on-site visits with developers.
What We Need To See
- A Masters degree or PhD in an engineering or computer science related discipline and 3+ years of relevant work or research experience.
- Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA C/C++.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, software design, programming techniques, and algorithms.
- Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
- Strong communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management, and task prioritization skills.
- Proficiency in a specific domain, such as Deep Learning, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers, NVIDIA offers highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. As you plan your future, see what we can offer to you and your family www.nvidiabenefits.com/
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.