Solutions Architect - Cloud AI
Incheon (On-site) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
NVIDIA is seeking outstanding Cloud AI Solutions Architects to assist and support customers that are building solutions with our newest AI technology. At NVIDIA, our solutions architects work across different teams and enjoy helping customers with the latest Accelerated Computing and Deep Learning software and hardware platforms. We're looking to grow our company, and build our teams with the smartest people in the world. Would you like to join us at the forefront of technological advancement?
You will become a trusted technical advisor with our customers and work on exciting projects and proof-of-concepts focused on Cloud AI. This role is an excellent opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary team with the latest technologies at NVIDIA!
What You Will Be Doing
- Building and deploying AI/ML solutions at scale using NVIDIA's AI software on cloud-based GPU platforms
- Dynamically engaging with developers, data scientists, or infrastructure architects from local Cloud Service Providers, global Cloud Service Providers, or local System Integration companies
- Partnering with engineering, product and business teams, understanding their strategies and technical needs and helping define high-value solutions
- Working closely with customers to help them adopt and build solutions using NVIDIA technology
What We Need To See
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, other Engineering or related fields (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience, primarily with Machine Learning and Deep Learning software architecture and frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of Generative AI and Large Language Models
- Experiences with MLOps, DevOps, virtualization, Docker, Kubernetes in cloud computing environments
- Excellent presentation, communication and collaboration skills
- Desire to be involved in multiple diverse and creative projects
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Experience with NVIDIA GPUs and software libraries, working with engineering or research community
- Experience with InfiniBand networking technologies including NCCL
- Experience of consulting services such as connecting customer's business goal with innovative technologies
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people on the planet working for us. If you're creative, passionate and self-motivated, we want to hear from you! NVIDIA is leading the way in groundbreaking developments in Artificial Intelligence, High-Performance Computing and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services.