Seoul (On-site) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
Seoul Robotics is a tech company with the mission “Making Robots intelligent”. We are a 3D computer vision company that uses AI and deep learning to power the future of autonomy. We strongly believe it is time to make society better with our technology. This position is a great opportunity to join a company invested in engineering for the future.
In this role you will be supporting both our SENSR I business as well as ATI (Autonomous Through Infrastructure)
- Collect and manage technical issues and demands from our business teams and develop improvement measures through problem definition and technical analysis
- Design and implement integrated solutions that are scalable, adaptable, and in synchronization with evolving business needs
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including BD, Product, and R&D teams, to understand and define the full scope of the projects
- Provide deep technical support to our field engineering teams with solution engineers
- Improve our engineering procedures for risk analysis/design/development/test/deployment around the core perception product in cooperation with Product Managers and R&D lead engineers
- 3+ years of software product/solution development/lead experience as an SW Engineer/Solution Architect/Technical Program Manager/Project Manager experience
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into solution designs and communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Passionate about problem-solving and willing to put effort to effectively resolve complex technical challenges.
- A practical mindset and obsession to details to make decisions in real-world scenarios.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Prior experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- Experienced in various software operating systems including Linux, Embedded OS and Docker
▷ International Team ▷ English is a must, Korean is optional ▷ Hybrid work possible ▷ 15 vacations a year (Free to use) ▷ No dress code ▷ Support the best equipment for work ▷ Premium health check (Once a year) ▷ Support books, seminars and conferences for growth
Apply ▷ Recruiter Interview ▷ Hiring Manager Interview ▷ Tech Interview (Assignment) ▷ Final Interview ▷ Join!
Our References: Founder Interview