Software Engineer (Python)
Seoul (On-site) • Full time • Salary: ₩45M - ₩75M
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
- ENGLISH: CONVERSATIONAL
- Google cloud
Founded in 2019, nr2 is a leading AI-based investment platform with offices in the United Kingdom and South Korea. We specialize in the analysis of companies in the context of investment. We do this using proprietary AI models and statistical analysis. Our primary product, Sight®, streamlines the investment analysis process by replicating the thought process of investors, thereby reducing cognitive bias. We have raised a Seed round in 2019 from renowned investors including Lord Rothschild and Sir Simon Robey. We have worked with prestigious organizations such as L'Oréal, the World Economic Forum, Curium Pharma, Pernod Ricard, CNTTech, and the French Embassy in Seoul.
Seoul, South Korea or UK or Remote (we do not sponsor visa for this position)
English (Intermediate), Korean or French are a plus
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to contribute to the development and optimization of Sight® and other AI models for investment analysis.
- Design, develop, and implement algorithms for investment analysis
- Deploy and maintain services on cloud platforms
- Ensure software quality and scalability
- Collaborate cross-functionally to deploy new features
- Great understanding of AI and LLMs
- Knowledgeable in cloud computing (GCP and/or AWS)
- Experience or interest in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Fluent in Korean and intermediate in English or French
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Dedication to maintaining superior organizational standards
- Adaptability to changing priorities in a fast-evolving setting
As nr2 continues to expand, this role offers significant potential for growth and is expected to evolve alongside the company's needs.