Seoul (On-site) • Full time
- KOREAN: NOT REQUIRED
- Data Analysis
No longer accepting applications
- Participate in the delivery process of our product, a user behavior analysis service.
- Interact with customers as a data analytics expert, and a data-driven culture advocate who understands customers' needs well.
- Translate customers' business needs into solutions regarding data collection, analysis, reporting, etc. Providing continuous consultation on customers' digital transformation.
- Research and summarize the best practices for data analytics specifically in the gaming industry and help customers with practical know-how.
- Work proactively and independently to solve complex business problems with various analytical skills and tools. Conduct in-depth descriptive and diagnostic analytics to provide customers with business insights for decision-making.
- Be responsive to customers in aspects of product Q&A, trouble-shooting, and on-site training.
- Maintain and contribute to the knowledge base and libraries of analysis best practices, data science techniques, and customer success stories.
- Bachelor or above degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 years of working experience in data analytics, with professional report writing skills and a general understanding of how data impacts business.
- Familiarity with SQL/BI and prior working experience in offering data-related services are preferred.- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Good team player to interact with stakeholders of various domains and seniority.
- Proficient in Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing.